What are we looking for?
Our next Rogers and Fido Brand Ambassadors!
Do you instinctively have the ability to attract and engage an audience? Do you enjoy working in the sales and promotions environment?
At Uptown Communications, we are offering opportunities for self-starters and action-oriented team players to create an exciting and memorable brand experience for our customers.
As a Street Team Brand Ambassador, you will engage in promotional activity and gather attention from customers to drive traffic into our Rogers and Fido locations. You will be responsible for bringing the brand to life through positive consumer interactions.
- Promote Rogers and/or Fido services and offers
- Manage the social media accounts on Uptown/Intown during events to boost activity, awareness and interaction online with on-site video and photos
- Increase awareness, obtain leads, and assist to increase incremental sales through promotion
- Street team ambassadors must stay up to date with current offers and promotions via weekly updates provided
- Street team ambassador is required to submit feedback post-event
- Ensure customers walk into the store to speak to sales representatives on-site for further details
- Attend quarterly meetings and training sessions
- Ensure customers leave with a smile!
- Previous promotional, retail or customer service experience is an asset!
- An awesome attitude, a great smile and the ability to take direction and learn on the job
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Dependable and reliable when working within an assigned schedule
- Access to a reliable vehicle: locations will be within Greater Toronto Area – schedule will be provided monthly.
Hours: Brand ambassadors can expect to work between the hours of:
- Fridays: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturdays: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sundays: 11:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. No phone calls please.
All material will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Uptown Communications House is an equal opportunity employer.