Brand Ambassador/Special Events (Part-Time)
We are currently seeking Brand Ambassadors to be part of our dynamic ROGERS Uptown Street Team!
Is connecting and networking with people your style? Do you instinctively have the ability to attract and engage an audience?
If so, Rogers Uptown is offering opportunities for self-motivated, action oriented team players with a passion for creating exciting and memorable brand experiences consumers love! We’re the best place to build your marketing and sales experience to kick start your career!
As part of our Street Team, you will be responsible for representing our brand at our Rogers and Fido store locations. You will be welcoming patrons into the store, where you will be engaging with the consumer and inviting them to demo our products and help identify their needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement of Rogers/Fido products and services
- Distribute flyers and branded collateral
- Make a significant impact on sales and improve the consumer buying experience
- Operating as the “Face” of our brand in physical and virtual networks – actively promoting Rogers/Fido products and events on company’s social media platforms during shift.
- Spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Inviting consumers to step into the store and speak with a representative – Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Attend/Participate in relevant training to help better promote devices and products – ie. Samsung training
- Provide detailed feedback on attendee interactions and comments
- Transporting and setting up promotional material in store as necessary
- Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and tremendous interpersonal communication skills to engage the target audience
- Comfortable educating and sharing product feature and benefit information with customers and retail associates/agents
- Previous sales or promotional experience is an asset, not required
- Weekend availability
- Punctuality is required
- Access to a vehicle for personal transportation is an asset
Apply Today! Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Street Team
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. No phone calls please.
All material will be kept in the strictest confidence. Uptown Communications House is an equal opportunity employer.